Exit On Your Own Terms And Conditions.
According to the 2016 BEI Business Owner Survey, 80% of business owners polled believe that a successful exit from their business will occur because of planning and action items they implement.
HOWEVER, that same survey revealed that 83% of business owners polled did not have a concrete, written plan for their exit.
We exist to change that statistic. Our value proposition is comprehensive, objective, values-based advice and planning for an owner's eventual exit and desired legacy.
There is much at stake when you leave your business...
- CONTROL - Leaving on your own terms and conditions.
- FINANCIAL GOALS & SECURITY
- PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE IMPACT OF YOUR BUSINESS
- VALUES-BASED & LEGACY GOALS - Family Harmony, Personal & Business Reputation, Business Culture & Values, Care for Employees & Customers, Role in Community, etc..
The EXIT BASEPLAN is right for business owners who realize there is much at stake and they need a plan, but...
- You don't know how to get started.
- You are very busy and needing to focus on the day-to-day and do not want to add to your workload.
- You don't want to invest a lot of time or money in getting started.
The Value Proposition includes:
- Clarify owner-based goals and objectives and an appropriate exit route.
- Expose reality regarding personal and business readiness for a successful exit.
- Create a foundational plan with solutions for maximizing sellable/transferable business value and minimizing risk.
- Exiting on your own terms and conditions.
- Minimum time (20-30 hours) and financial commitment ($12,000*).
* Sole owner / additional charge of $1,500 for Estimate of Business Value
Exit | Legacy Project Management
Six to eighteen-month engagement with ELP coordinating and leading the Client Advisory Team in a Three-Phased Process:
- DISCOVERY: Preliminary Goal Setting and Data Gathering
- DESIGN: Experienced Advisor Team | Growing and Preserving Value
- IMPLEMENTATION: Exit Route Selection and Execution
- Exit road map with ELP managing the exit planning project. Project Management includes coordinating the collaboration, communication, and cooperation of the client Advisor Team in the design of the plan and solutions, and implementation of the plan.
The below Headwinds white paper provides information that all business owners need to be aware of in planning their exit.
For additional information or engaging our services.