How Prepared Will You Be To Exit Your Business?
Complete our FREE ExitMap Assessment and receive a Report with Exit Readiness Scores in the following Key Planning Areas:
Finance: The current state of preparedness in understanding business value and tax issues.
Planning: Current progress in preparing successors, emergency plans and a post-ownership vision.
Revenue/Profit: A look at how business trends will appear to potential buyers and lenders.
Operations: The preparedness of your client's employees, systems and processes for new leadership.
There is much at stake when you leave your business...
- Financial goals & security.
- Past, present, and future impact of your business.
- Values-based and legacy goals.
The EXIT BASEPLAN is right for business owners who realize they need a plan for all that's at stake...but...
- You don't know how to get started and what advisors you will need for your plan.
- You're within 2-10 years of exiting your business.
- You need help clarifying your exit goals and the ideal route to accomplish your goals.
- You want to know if your business would attract buyers and is sellable.
- You want to know where the gaps are in your personal planning and readiness for exit.
- You have limited time for planning your exit, as important as it is.
Exit | Legacy Project Management
Designing and implementing a successful exit plan is much like constructing a large building.
It requires a team of experts to design and implement the plan...and someone in the role of Project Manager...
- Do you have the desire, experience, and expertise to lead and manage the project?
- Would one of your current advisors be willing and equipped to manage the project rather than focusing on their area of needed expertise? It is typically wise to have needed advisors to be focused on their area of expertise.
We believe an owner is best served when they engage a Certified Exit Planner who is equipped and able to coordinate and manage your Advisory Team in a process of...
- DISCOVERY OF OWNER-BASED GOALS FOR EXIT
- ASSET GAP ANALYSIS
- ASSESSMENT OF BUSINESS AND PERSONAL EXIT READINESS
- PLAN DESIGN
- PLAN IMPLEMENTATION
The below Headwinds white paper provides information that all business owners need to be aware of in planning their exit.
For additional information or engaging our services.