Exit On Your Own Terms And Conditions.
According to the 2016 BEI Business Owner Survey, 80% of business owners polled believe that a successful exit from their business will occur because of planning and action items they implement.
HOWEVER, that same survey revealed that 83% of business owners polled did not have a concrete, written plan for their exit.
We exist to change that statistic. Our value proposition is comprehensive, objective, values-based advice and planning for an owner's eventual exit and desired legacy.
The EXIT BASEPLAN assesses what needs to get done and recommends solutions and the types of professional advisors required to execute your plan.
Do you feel like your business is still far too dependent upon you?
Do you know what your business is really worth to a potential buyer?
Do you know how you want to exit your business...and when?
Do you know if you and your business are ready for you to exit successfully?
We assess both personal and business readiness for exit, identify key planning gaps, and make recommendations for plan design and implementation.
Deliverable is a foundational plan for exit with the following components:
- Increased clarity of owner-based exit goals & objectives.
- Assessment of key planning areas & business value drivers.
- Business continuity - a plan for the unexpected.
- Integration of exit strategy with wealth and estate plan.
- Recommendations for business and personal exit readiness and exit route.
- Estimate of business value.
Exit | Legacy Project Management
Six to eighteen month engagement with ELP coordinating and leading the client Advisory Team in a Three-Phased Process:
- DISCOVERY: Preliminary Goal Setting and Data Gathering
- DESIGN: Growing and Preserving Value
- IMPLEMENTATION: Exit Route Selection and Execution
- Exit road map with ELP managing the exit planning project. Project Management includes coordinating the collaboration, communication, and cooperation of the client Advisor Team in the design of the plan and solutions, and implementation of the plan.
The below Headwinds white paper provides information that all business owners need to be aware of in planning their exit.
For additional information or engaging our services.