Hourly Advice for Building Value and Planning Your Exit
You may simply want or need a limited amount of advice or input on building transferable value (value that someone else will want pay top dollar for) or an aspect or element of planning a successful exit.
Our Hourly Advice service affords you the opportunity to get advice needed promptly with minimal commitments of time and finances. If presented with a question or issue that cannot be answered or addressed during the session, we will follow-up promptly with the appropriate information.
The following is a list of planning areas you might need advice in:
- How to think through owner-based goals for post exit
- What type of business valuation is needed for your situation
- Building a management team and choosing the right successor(s)
- Pros and cons of each of the exit routes (sale to third-party; sale to insiders; sale/transfer to children; ESOP; absentee owner; transfer at death, etc.)
- Strategic planning for growth and building transferable value
- Preparing for a third-party sale | pre-sale due diligence
- Structuring a transaction with insiders or children
- Utilizing charitable tools in planning your transition
- "Expert in experts" - the advisor or advisors needed and for what | building and experienced advisor team
- Business continuity - planning for the unexpected
- Legacy, estate and philanthropic planning