Sometimes it seems like there are an endless number of exit strategies for business succession planning and business exit, but in reality there are only eight.
1. Sell business to one or more employees.
2. Sell business to one or more co-owners.
3. Transfer the business to family member(s).
4. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
5. Sell to a third-party.
6. Retain ownership but become passive owner.
7. Engage in an IPO.
This FREE 20-page eBook describes the advantages and disadvantages of each exit strategy and includes assessment worksheets.
Subscribe to our Blog below and download your free copy.